Monday, December 22, 2008

my anarchy

my anarchy is the revolution tht will occur outside of politics
my anarchy is chomsky
my anarchy is free love and anti wage slavery

my anarchy is not wanting to behave
or be a brave lil soldier who fights for my country
my anarchy wants workers rights in this country
and country
is different than gvrnmnt cntrl
my anarchy is in hearts and minds and souls
and those
who oppose
these stones that we've thrown
through sticks with rubberbands
have always had blood drippin off their hands
i m out fer blood from the man
and fuck uncle sam

my anarchy is my brothers and sisters in arms
my anarchy s in cities in suburbs on farms
my anarchy is more philosophical than political
not a marxist its the anarchist inside the individual
my anarchy is rooted in popular movements that have been suppressed
my anarchy will lead me way out west

i weigh at best
150
and every pound is full of my anarchy
orwell zinn thoreau excite my man parts
naomi klein amy goodman howd my anarchy start
my anarchy s smart
its collective mutual and social
hopeful
not reformist

this is my anarchy s performance
ignore this
if you wanna judge what i says

cause my anarchy is anarchy
just like IS IS
my anarchy is bill ayers and abbie hoffman
my anarchy is willing to explain the fema coffins
my anarchy has to tell mom & dad i m droppin out
awesome
my anarchy is critical of capitalism
dont masturbate
smash the state
attack the eye on the prism
and ism
is somethin my anarchy dont want
officer it was my anarchy that rolled that blunt
my anarchy aint had a job for months
the isms is fronts
just let the IS be IS
revolution of consciousness is my anarchy kids

No comments: