Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Plain view of ourselves, we turn disguise into discourse

Taking a ride to a city I've known all too well
I gather information from the formation of blogs written in broad daylight on stop signs
politikn
wrestling my fear in a dark alley next to a dead body and a coke can
a dead body inside of a coke can
a cokehead drinking coke and offering me nothing another other hadn't before
a western wrestler's tank-mobile thunktanked me until i underwhelmed the uninterrupted oneness
faith-based-swing-state fair-skinned unborn children cry as i tell myself why I died dead in a long thought
plow the fields, tend the cattle
remember the destined killer children when you finish your Guinness inside your biggest buildings.
the twin towers fell.
Fannie may fell.
Freddie mack fell.
AIG fell.
just like Rome fell.
and when the storm gets bored it will run in the streets and play in the fields.
ruin the streets and destroy their basement-society underground grunge scene car trunk speakers.
to each his own.
and more than his share
and more than his arms can bear.
and bear arms
there are NorthCom soldiers at my front back porch
but they cannot stop the sun.
and when the revolution comes you'll be in the streets reading what you thought you never would.
and your worldview was warped with warnings when wraths were written withering in the wilderness.
whoops.
all that just slipped officer.
fuck you.
deep chess, my move
pawn moves to E4 and mates the white king.

No comments: