Sunday, November 2, 2008

open the myth

Empowerment is Paramount.
Paramount Pictures, Paramount California, Paramount Airways, India.
The unheard from nation with a billion people and nukes, unworried.
Unexciting, Purposefully made unaware of the plot playing out right in front of our eyes,
I, ME, am ready for relevant revolution,
The only Hood I rep is Robin,
Rodney Dangerfield is MY real name, blistex texted my textures to me.
And when life handed me lemons, I had to google lemons. And Life.
And wikipedia tells me my bedtime stories.
Yahoo has the best celeb news and Mr. Skin has the best celeb nudes.
So when search scan safe searching software is on, I get a little fuckin paranoid,
That’s just the pot though. And when the geniuses at the genome project get born, we’ll all think suicidal thoughts as they blow our brains out.

No comments: